- … in my right shoe.
- … attacking my netbook.
- … jottling my glasses.
- … not here to stay.
- … coming back.
- … humidifying my basement via open windows.
- … making mud.
- … perhaps the cause of train delay?
- … stopping me from mowing.
- … bringing out the Umbrella Army.
- … making dry things damp, and damp things wet.
- … clearing the cloudy sky.
- … sneaking quietly down around my house.
- … helping the compost.
- … streaking train windows.
- … giving rise to thought.
- … not snow!
- … bringing caution, commuter anxiety, indifference, and change of plans.
- … pretty persistent now.
- … pretty persistent.
- … pretty.
Graphic credit: spite (OpenClipArt)
Some of us have.. err.. “habits”. Sometimes our habits need “justification”.
The next time someone “complains” about your “sweet tooth”, just remind them that a balanced day has a full seven ssert’s and you’ve barely had four of your allotment (say it, even if it is a lie).
For easy reference:
- Break-ssert: Dessert for breakfast
- Mid-ssert: Dessert in the middle of your day
- Pre-ssert: Dessert before dinner
- Inter-ssert: Dessert during dinner
- Dessert: The old-time favorite
- Post-ssert: Dessert after dessert
- And.. Bed-ssert: Dessert before bed
Disclaimer: Eating ssert’s can be bad for you. Consult experts and people you trust, before eating too many of them.