Spent some time today at home, in a large city, on trains, and vegging-out in front of TV.
Here’s what I came up with:
- In the etiquette of Kid-Speak, what comes after “final warning”?
- The border between Leaf Season and Snow Season is drawn with a pencil that sometimes seems too thin.
- Life is completely unpredictable. On the other hand … life is completely predictable.
- I don’t care how many wheels of drive you have, tail-gating in the snow makes you a Big Silly who does not deserve things like, for example, ice-cream, or pats on the head.
- And … why would a stroller have five wheels? Is it to prevent tipping? Should an automobile also have five wheels?