After some long and thoughtful thought, I have decided to implement a guest-post policy on this blog.
Since I am a control freak who thinks only I can write content worthy of the Working Sandbox, why on Earth would I do such a thing? Well, a few reasons (and notes of explanation):
- Firstly, I am certainly not the most worthy person to write for this blog. Although I’m pretty high up there. 😉
- Secondly, I am not a control freak. Most certainly not. Nothing of the sort. So don’t say I am. ‘kay? 🙂
And my reasons for considering guest posting to be a good idea..
- A blog is a community, built around a central idea (or two). Sure, comments can contribute to that, but full-on guest posts can contribute even more!
- I’m tired. I need help. 😉
So here’s the deal: If you are interested in writing a guest post, just drop me a line via the contact form. I don’t have a lot of opinions at this point about whether you should send me a fully written post, or just an idea for a post with a query for some guidance on implementing it. But if you do contact me, please be sure your post idea is related to one or more of the following ideas:
- Technology, Zen, Hippie, Geek
- Life Doodles
Oh, and (tasteful) images and/or sketches are welcome.