Some of us have.. err.. “habits”. Sometimes our habits need “justification”.
The next time someone “complains” about your “sweet tooth”, just remind them that a balanced day has a full seven ssert’s and you’ve barely had four of your allotment (say it, even if it is a lie).
For easy reference:
- Break-ssert: Dessert for breakfast
- Mid-ssert: Dessert in the middle of your day
- Pre-ssert: Dessert before dinner
- Inter-ssert: Dessert during dinner
- Dessert: The old-time favorite
- Post-ssert: Dessert after dessert
- And.. Bed-ssert: Dessert before bed
Disclaimer: Eating ssert’s can be bad for you. Consult experts and people you trust, before eating too many of them.